Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Digital slave flash trigger [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rolf

Rolf submitted a new article:

Digital slave flash trigger - This unique circuit has been tried with all three of my cameras and two others and works perfectly.

This unique circuit has been tried with all three of my cameras and two others and works perfectly. It ignores all pre-flashes and only triggers on the last (main) flash.
No adjustments are needed. It will be tested with more cameras as they become available.
The current drawn is just 2.2mA at 3v. (about 4.2mA at 6v)The AA batteries were only used for making and testing the prototype. The finished unit will use a coin cell. The unit will handle trigger voltages up to 400v. Which I think...

Read more about this article...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back