Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

digital signal processing

Status
Not open for further replies.

naik_mc

i'm making a project based on micromouse i.e a kind of robot. do u think it is a kind of robot but it is too lengthy as i have to make a maze for it and we have to make it with 8051 microcontroller or any other which is available in the college. do u think that it is a good project for my final year?
i'm more interested in digital signal processing. so i tried to find projects related to it. i like related to the security system i.e the biometric security.
can anyone tell me a project releated to digital signal processing with biometric security
please reply soon i have to register today.

well for dsp are you going hardware or software in matlab. for hardware you will need one of those really expensive kits which interface with matlab. maybe your university can provide you with kits for usage.eloborate your question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back