Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

digital sampling project...help...

Status
Not open for further replies.

revnine

Hi,

First time poster here, so hopefully I'm following the right protocol.

I'm trying to put together a project that involves digitally sampling several sounds and then mounting the sound board in a small box with pushbuttons that will actuate each sound (maybe 5 or 6 sounds total).

I've breadboarded this type of project long ago, but can't recall the IC I used to record/store the sounds and since it was 10+ years ago, I wasn't sure if there is a simple way to do this.

I'd thought of re-purposing one of those recordable greeting cards, but wanted to do something that would hold a few different sounds and was slightly more robust in design.

thanks for your help!

Tony

Do a search of these Forums for : voice

Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back