Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Digital project

Status
Not open for further replies.

brokencio

hi guys.. can you help with my project?? i want to build a project using a 4 bit as inputs having two 7 segments as outputs.. it should go like this..example if i inputed 1110 the 7 segment displays 14 and if i inputed 1000 the 7 segment displays 08......... i only needed up to 0-15 only..

0000 - 1111 (0 - 15).. please help me guys... please give me a lay-out or something that i can use.. :) thanks by the way.. :)

hi guys.. can you help with my project?? i want to build a project using a 4 bit as inputs having two 7 segments as outputs.. it should go like this..example if i inputed 1110 the 7 segment displays 14 and if i inputed 1000 the 7 segment displays 08......... i only needed up to 0-15 only..

0000 - 1111 (0 - 15).. please help me guys... please give me a lay-out or something that i can use.. :) thanks by the way.. :)

hi,
This question comes up almost once a week..:)

You need a binary to BCD converter, use the Forum Search option on the above menu and Search for
Binary to BCD there is a lot info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back