Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Digital pot for LM1036 tone control

Status
Not open for further replies.

rahulan999

Hi,
Can anybody help me with a readily available digital pot for a stereo tone control circuit with LM1036.
circuit:

https://www.uashem.com/pageid-22.html

ie, four 50K non-volatile pot required for volume,balance,bass and treble.
It can be a single IC with minimum four pots or individual, with up/down and 3 linear pot output terminals for each.

Digital potentiometer

Hi rahulan999,

there are only very few manually controlled digital pots.

The AD5228 is a volotile 32 step manually controllabe up/down pot and it's available with an end to end resistance of 50KΩ. It features a power-on reset which sets the pot either to midscale or to zero scale position.

It is also one of the few pots manufactured in a DIP-08 package.

Input is done using an U/D key (must be well debounced).

Boncuk

I want a non-volatile pot.

The idea is to control LM1036 through IR remote control.
I want to implement a DTMF based code receiver for this purpose. For the four controls of LM1036, 4*2 up/down=8 controls is enough.

Hi, can anybody help me with a readily available digital pot for a stereo tone control circuit with LM1036 circuit:

What if you used one the LM1036's bigger brothers which are all directly digitally controlled, say, the LMC1983, LMC1992, or the LM4832, all from National?

Just a thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back