Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

digital meter two 7 segment LED displays

Status
Not open for further replies.

prabhuvip1977

Dear Sir,
I am looking for a circuit, with two( or three) 7 segment LED displays, connected to a wirewound potentiometer of 1M or 10 M, display shows "00" at lowest value and "99" at highest value. Kindly please help me in this regard.

THANKS
REGARDS,
Prabhu

Connect the pot end to 0.99V. Connect the wiper to an LED digital voltmeter. (You can block the decimal point so it will read 99 instead of .99 at full scale.)

volume indicator with two 7 segment LED

Dear Sir,
I am looking for a circuit, for my amplifier,with two( or three) 7 segment LED displays, connected to a wirewound potentiometer of 1M or 10 M, display shows "00" at lowest value and "99" at highest value. Kindly please help me in this regard.

THANKS
REGARDS,
Prabhu

Dear Sir,
I am looking for a circuit, for my amplifier,with two( or three) 7 segment LED displays, connected to a wirewound potentiometer of 1M or 10 M, display shows "00" at lowest value and "99" at highest value. Kindly please help me in this regard.

THANKS
REGARDS,
Prabhu

Hi,
Crutschow aka Carl has given a simple solution.:)

Connect the pot end to 0.99V. Connect the wiper to an LED digital voltmeter. (You can block the decimal point so it will read 99 instead of .99 at full scale.)

To do it with discrete logic would be a task, are you able to use a PIC.?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back