Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Digital Logic testing

Status
Not open for further replies.

jacks

Friends

I want to test an 8 bit packet for errors i.e address and instruction/data of the packet. I am thinking serial to parallel shift register and the output exclusive ORed, back to the input of serial. How can I test the address and instruction data? If the packet is okay I want it to go turn a motor on a H-Bridge packet, is this possible? Probably use a DA converter. Thanks

Jacks

Nigel

Thanks for your response. How will I test it on a PIC? Is there a programming language I will have to learn? Thanks

Jacks

Nigel

Thanks for your response. How will I test it on a PIC? Is there a programming language I will have to learn? Thanks

Yes you need to learn to program the PIC, assembler, C or BASIC are the most common choices. But it doesn't sound the type of project you could do without one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back