Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Digital LCR Meter & Logic State Analyzer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you give me the theoretical details of an automobile? Begin with how the tires are made, and be sure to include all possible types of motor and electronics. I also want to know how many springs are in each seat and why. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Can you give me the theoretical details of an automobile? Begin with how the tires are made, and be sure to include all possible types of motor and electronics. I also want to know how many springs are in each seat and why. :rolleyes:

Oh, that's easy. Tires chisel carved at Bedrock and stony Granite Inc. Engine Displacement 2 foot pounds per step. Electronics, 1 dodo bird horn and 2 candle headlights... :)

**broken link removed**

Can anybody give the theoretical details of Digital LCR Meter & Logic State Analyzer ?

Hi there,

Maybe it would be better if you just asked for one at a time...ie ask for details on a meter that measures resistance, then one that measures capacitance, then inductance, etc., etc.

For the meter that measures resistance, often times the circuit supplies a known current that flows through the unknown resistance and the voltage across that resistance is measured and the resistance is determined using R=E/I. Many digital meters really do use this method.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back