Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Digital graph basic question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

vlad777

I must have been passed out, asleep , drunk or something
when they taught me this, cause I don't know how to read this.

Any help, links, tuts will be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

Edit:
I can't find right now a better example but I remember that there are more complicated ones.

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

Attachments

• digital graph.gif
    digital graph.gif
    14.2 KB · Views: 145
Last edited:
Read up on timing diagrams.
**broken link removed**

The most important thing is the signal named "Periphclk" ( meaning periphreal clock ) Notice the vertical line is drawn right through the 1/2 point on the rising edge of this signal? All other signals will be time referenced to that line ( 1/2 the rising edge of the clock )

Something else that might be useful is learning how to make timing diagrams for yourself. You can download a student version of TimeGen timing diagram editor here.
Download TimeGen Demo

I have never used it, but I have used Timing Designer which I am sure is similar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back