Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

digital counter

Status
Not open for further replies.
counter

i think you are looking for a counter ic, such as the cmos ones. I would reccomend the 4017 whihc will is a very good counter for the hobbyist.
i shall get back to you soon with a curcuit involving it.
8)

The way you can walk through.

Hi Guys,
If you wanna make an ordinary counter that counts from 0-9 :idea: so you can use the 74ls90 as a counter and a 74ls47 as a BCD Decoder to a common anode 7 segment ,but don't forget to make the initial pulse which can be generated by the 555 timer and this will help you but if you wanna build a comlpicated one please inform me of what you wanna do to be more able to help you.
Yours, Digimaniac

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back