Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Digital code lock using 12F629

Status
Not open for further replies.

shankarsha

Hi,
I found this simple code lock for my alarm project.

**broken link removed**

Works fine but the LED glows dim during standby!!!

Any idea from PIC experts would be appreciated:)

Dear Nigel Goodwin,

I am novice to pic, help me to sort this problem out of my project.
My efforts to rectify this by anything is not worked.

BINGO :) It's working.

But power consumption on standby is 1.2 mA which is high for my battery operated project.
Any modification on hex code would possible to solve this problem?

BINGO :) It's working.

But power consumption on standby is 1.2 mA which is high for my battery operated project.
Any modification on hex code would possible to solve this problem? :confused:

He using a hex he down loaded from the site I say he didn't disassemble But if he did I hope he will post the code. I look at it last night and tried disassembling it it's big take some time to do. I imported to mplab I no there got to be a better way then that to disassemble.

Can't tune more than that.disabling built in modules doesn't make such a big different.

Try adding 330ohms resistors to pins 5,6,7 & see.I don't know much about joepinos technic regarding where the GND path follows for the switches?

hex to asm conversion

Hi,

I found this utility hex to asm which gave the attached conversion. Hope this helps. Utility runs under both Windows and Unix.

Attachments

• JP6296.asm
    13.1 KB · Views: 203
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back