Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Digital clock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harke

Dear friends I am trying to make twelve hour system digital clock using 7490 counters.I have completed second hand and minute hand but I am confused to make the hour hand since after the twelth count it should count from 01.can anybody provides me idea how could I do this.I will grateful for your help.

Thanks a lot for your help but in this projects you r using three types of counter but I am trying to dothis by using only 7490 decade counters.if you have any idea about it please help me.i will be grateful for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back