Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Digital Clock With Hour/Minutes Setting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mohd ezwan

Hye guys. Im Ezwan from Malaysia. Im a student of Electrical Engineering (Computer). I've got problem with my mini project taht is 'Digital Clock With Hour/Minutes Setting'. I really good in coding using Miniide software and HCS12. The description as follows:

A HCS12 based digital clock with hour/minute setting works as follows:

When digital clock is switched on, the LCD will display a preset 4-digit time. For example, "12:29". Note that the ":" must blink for each second has elapsed (i.e off for 500ms, on for another 500ms). The digit will advance for every minute has elapsed, just like a normal digit clock you found elsewhere. The time is displayed in 24 hour format, For example, 23:00 is night, and 11:00 is day. While the clock is operating, user can adjust the hour / minutes digit.

The adjustment can be done as follows:

Keypad '1' represents increment hour, keypad '2' represents decrements hour, keypad '3' represents increment minute and keypad '4' represents decrement minute. If user press keypad '1' once, the hour will be incremented by 1. If the hour has reach "23" , next keypad '1' pressed will reset to hour "00". If user pressed keypad '2' once, the hour will be decremented by 1. If the hour has reach "00", next keypad '2' pressed will reset to hour "23". If user pressed keypad '3' once, the minute will be incremented by 1. If the minute has reached "59", next keypad '3' pressed will reset to minute "00". If user pressed keypad '4' once, the minute will be decremented by 1. If the minute has reached "00", next keypad '4' pressed will reset to minute "59".

This is how my mini project work. I hope someone can help me. Im so noob in coding.
:(

oopss!! Im really sorry. Typing error. Please dont misunderstand with that. What I mean is Im not good in coding. Im sorry again.
:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back