Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

digital clock,calendar and temperature indicator

Status
Not open for further replies.

aneeshere

I would like to design a digital clock+calendar+temperature indicator as a part of my project at the college.
I intend to do it with PIC 16F877A and led or lcd displays.
Also the clock IC ds1307 and temperature sensor lm35/lm74.
I understand that ill need to use c programming for interfacing the ICs with PIC.
I need the help of all you experts out there.This is the first time i am using PIC.
Thank you

not exactly.its for my college mini project.i ended up with this topic.i gave the topic originally as digital clock but our sir added calendar and also temperature indicator.
Sir needs us to learn what we are doing.i can understand the code once written. i went for a week's workshop on 16F877A and programming using mplab and hitech c.
but still its too quick for me to write a code alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back