Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Digital clock base on logic gates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Electronman

Hello guys,

I do not remember where I did get this pic, It is Digital clock base on logic gates,
As I am not able to remember to exact link for it to read the technical words about it so please can you guys tell me if it is a full schematic with clock pulse generators(I am not able to see any capacitor there?) and WHOLE other things need for a logic clock? Or maybe you have any link about another one designed by LOGIC gates too?

Thanks in advance

Attachments

• sheet1.jpg
    sheet1.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 7,455
Hello guys,

I do not remember where I did get this pic, It is Digital clock base on logic gates,
As I am not able to remember to exact link for it to read the technical words about it so please can you guys tell me if it is a full schematic with clock pulse generators(I am not able to see any capacitor there?) and WHOLE other things need for a logic clock? Or maybe you have any link about another one designed by LOGIC gates too?

Thanks in advance

For that particular schema you will require a 1 hz generator You will find this and the other impulse generators on the same thread!!
I did at one time do a Livewire simulation to see if it works and it did!!
Brett if your reading this I did also get it running in sim bit I had to modify some components so livewire could simulate!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back