Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Digital Chess Clock

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrIsAl

hey..... can someone pls help me how to make a program and circuit for a digital chess clock using pic16f84a......????i badly need assisstance man..its a matter of life and death......

you know.... count down of a player to make a move....if the timer runs out... then he loses... badly....

hey... will someone give me assistance about the program and circuit of a digital chess clock using pic16f84a...badly need help people...my college days is hanging on line....:-(

Nobody here will give you the project gift wrapped with a bow on it.

When must the project be finished ?

What language do you want/need to use ASM/C/BASIC ?

Do you understand the functioning of such a clock. If so explain it. Can you provide an algorithm if not the code.

Ah, a countdown clock. I like how the user has enough time to chose a display pic but not do his homework :D

Yep. There are plenty of good examples of using an LCD, and good examples of time keeping with PICs. Wouldn't be that hard to make a timer once you had those two pieces but I doubt that anybody is going to hand you the whole thing at the last minute.

I am hesitant to help ppl who register just to get homework done. If they are an active member we are always here. Seems like a significant % of noobs want their home work done .

I'm more wary of the ones who want to use a cellphone to do something remotely.

Do you think if they used a cell phone to trigger a bomb that eventually the federal investigators might find out we told them how to remotely trigger something? Would we get in BIG trouble then???!!!!!!! :eek:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back