Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Digital camera driver

Status
Not open for further replies.

4electros

I need the driver software for my digital camera:
Mercury,Deluxe classic cam.

Cause my pc couldn't installed the software for this camera,so it couldn't be recognized by the pc.
I tried google, but got nothing useful

help me please
thanks in advance!

anyway my pc didn't see the camera even after i've installed the driver on it
i'm so confused about that.
it works well in normal conditions but when connecting to the pc , that what happens anyway.

regards

Did you restart your computer after installing the driver (sometimes needed)?
Do you have another cable you could try? If not, might check it with your meter.

Is it a USB or RS232. Guessing USB, if your PC is more than 5-6 years old, the USB might not be the same. Check that driver page and see if they have more than one for your camera. Also, that was the manufactuer's site, should be some E-mail support or FAQ, might help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back