Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Digital Blood Pressure Monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sajujohn

In my project I want to construct a device which could measure the blood pressure.I have taken it from the Cornell university.I have all the schematic circuit diagram but in that I didn't understand which pins of mega32 micro-controller must be used .
The link for the complete project description is given below.Please go through it tell me how should I identify the pins.Portable Digital Blood Pressure Monitor

Also which type of motor and valve must be used here.

It looks like the motor, valve, and cuff connector came from an existing commercial blood pressure monitor. Not sure where you would get those on the open market.

Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back