Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Differential pairs in Proteus ARES

Status
Not open for further replies.

bchris

Hello chaps.

I 've been struggling the past couple of days to find how to create and route differential pairs in Proteus v7. Alas no luck.
I had no luck either, at figuring out how to measure track lengths...

I can't except that a software of such magnitude lacks these fundamental abilities.
So I turn to you as my last resort.

How are the above tasks accomplished ?

TIA

I don't think there is a way to measure track length or automatically route differential pairs like in Altium Designer.
Just route the tracks side by side close to each other. Why would you need them to be perfectly the same length? How fast is the differential signal?

The length is displayed when you select it

Capture.png

If you select metric it will be in metric.... This is the highlighted track.. So if there are any joins you'll need to add them up..

Man!
I need to arrange an appointment with my ophthalmologist! How could I missed this?

Me too. I even checked (before my first post) if Proteus displays the length of a selected track and I did not spot that :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back