Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Did a search, all Greek to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

firedog25

I'm looking to make a custom taillight set for my car, I've searched and found some good articles. However I need someone to explain this stuff like they're explaining it to a 5 year old. I can't read a schematic and have no idea how to set up what I want to do or even how to start. Perhaps someone could point me in the right direction or I could draw a picture of what I want to do and start there?

Okay... What I want to do is a circular layout. I'm still deciding how I want to make the turn signals, but there will be a total of four circle lenses. I have to take measurements to see how big, but no bigger than four inches I'm imagining.

Give a description and perhaps a drawing of what you would like to do and we will see how we can help.

4 inch circles. I'll post how I'd like the lights to light up in a bit.

Attachments

• image2_199.jpg
    image2_199.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 401
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back