Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

device pads for EAGLE users????

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMPdeck

mates how can i change its default settings for all pads of my ic and etc devices.... its dfault size is too thin (not the holes) its pads that sorounds the hole. id like to make it wider so my soldering lead can be placed thighter....like this one in my sample.....

Attachments

• holes.gif
    holes.gif
    4.6 KB · Views: 440
umm, i dunno about default, but just click on via, then on the top part of the board, on the bar, you will see the options change. you will be able to select between difrnt sizes of vias, and the diameter.

i think this answrs ur question? :lol:

I don't think you can change them, the pads belong with the part. You can edit them in the library but you'll have to redo it for every part...

I wonder why you would want them bigger. I've used eagle for years and never found the pads to be too small.

with a 0.8mm drill (standard size) it's quite easy to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back