Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Designing wireless system

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razgo_moh

i have project that wants for me to design wireless system using for microcontroller PIC16877A via RS232 connection into the PC and also the sysytem should be build in ADF7020-1 Integrated circuit ..
this wireless system is should be contain Transferring data between Transmiter andRreciever in the classroom for example
so any one can help for me to do this project.? Plz

thanks for helpping.

Last edited:
Have you drawn a schematic? Do you have all the data sheets? Is there a section that you don't understand?

yes i have ADF7020-1 data sheet and i read it , but i didn't understan how to connected RS232 via microcontroller and to the PC, so plz can you explain for me step by step and components that i need to do this project .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back