Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

designing of power amplifier driven by a preamplifier with darlington transistors

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandy23

am building the above for my school project and i have no idea of where to start i.e designing of power amplifier driven by a preamplifier with normal complementarty darlington power transistors to test on the darlingtons transistors sensitivity gain bandwidth input impedance.....

You don't use darlingtons in a preamp, there would be no point - you're wanting voltage gain more than current gain.

Where you use darlingtons is for the output transistors, simply to replace the descrete darlingtons (or other type) used.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back