Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Designing a multiple output voltage switched power supply

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been away from electronics design for 4 years, and I was just doing software development. I would like to design a power supply that is switched, and with input voltage ranging from 9vdc to 30vdc, and output voltages of 12dc(0.3A), 5dc(1.2A), 3.3dc(5A). I would like to know what are the options especially I would like to have most components to be Surface mounted and don't need large transformers and coils..etc.

Attachments

• wb.gif
    wb.gif
    143.4 KB · Views: 156
Hi,

My personal preference is if this is not a commercial design i like to use individual regulators for each output. That's the best way. Not the cheapest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back