Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

design

Status
Not open for further replies.

micro_electrons

:confused: guys can u give additional ideas on my design
by the way my design is a security alarm in which i use a cellphone,
when an intruder gets in the cellphone take a video then it will send it to the owner of the house (it will send a video).
is there any possibilities that the trans send a video without any load:confused:

Oh no you cant.

Some people will tell you can do like this, like that but its not practical to do at home.
Actualy its a communication companies project.

But recently my friend joined to a security company.In that there is a software to install into the mobile phone.Even the thief steal your phone & change the SIM card the software sends an SMS/email to the users stored numbers in that software.

The SMS contains the location of the phone (nearest tower) & the new insert SIM details.

Last edited:
Hi micro_electrons,

I don't have any idea about that but interent is the great source of knowledge why don't you search for sites related to electronics or just make a search on google.

He probably found this forum through google, just like i had... And is asking people for a more focused answer then he can find on google...

If you don't have any idea, do not suggest to google/search for "electronics". If you have some idea then refer people to helpful websites on the subject or tell them what they can google to find relevant information.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back