Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Design of double tail comparator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Design of double tail comparator for simulation in lt spice using 180 nm cmos technology
Do you have an LTSpice library for the 180nm CMOS process? If so, post a link to it...

What is a double tail comparitor? Post a schematic or a link to an explanation of what it does.

Sir,
I am doing a project for simulation of double tail comparator using 180 nm cmos technology.My tool is lt spice .Now i am stuck at the design details of double tail comparator.Hope you can help sir.

Again, describe what a double tail comparator is. That is not an industry standard term.

ak

Again, describe what a double tail comparator is. That is not an industry standard term.

ak

And you need to know the specifications of the N and P channel transistors, the diffusion resistances and capacitances, the parasitic capacitances for the various layers specific CMOS process you are designing for. Those details are usually modeled in a simulation library (in this case, specific to LTSpice). If you do not have a pre-made library to install into LTSpice, your job will be much harder...

Screenshot_2016-03-31-20-15-22.png

Sir, this is the circuit we are working on.I do not know how to set w and l ratios for the transistor.so can you help me regarding the design of this circuit.
Nobody knows this without having a set of process parameters for the 180 nm cmos technology.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back