Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

design of bandpass microwave filter

Status
Not open for further replies.

pr2don

I need to design bandpass filter 4 my transmission line. I have design it on paper. but need someone 2 help me with implematation and prototyping

1st u mst defn the freq and the typ of tmission line.
Also the rejectn of the stp bnd and allowble loss in pass bnd.

JimB

Do you have access to microwave design tools that can prototype and analyze waveguides and resonant cavities. If not I suggest you start with AppCAD which is a free download.

The prototype will require access to machine tools for fabricating waveguides and resonant cavities.

The next thing you'll be saying is "I need it for my coursework and I can't possibly fail", do your own work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back