Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

design of am/fm radio

Status
Not open for further replies.

bhanu011

i wanted to do am/fm radio as an assignment so please help me in designing of the radio like how to design that

Why dont you do a project that you are good at...like annoying people
Your reply applies to the idiot who wants to make many annoying sounds with a remote control.

Most stupid people have an annoying dog that cries all night long.
My neighbours had a dog that cried all night long until it froze to death.
Guess what? Their new dog cries all night long when it is extremely cold outside. Stupid people. They are from It.., never mind.

Designing an AM/FM radio receiver is difficult and complex. A better starting point would be to build a kit, or to copy the circuit from an IC data sheet.

For example, the data sheet for this part has schematic and pcb layout all done:
**broken link removed**

A kit that might be instructional is:
**broken link removed**

If you absolutely must learn how to design the receiver, then refer to any old copy of the "Radio Amateur's Handbook".

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back