Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Design in Proteus 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

2001dragon

Hey how do I connect power line to Vcc pin of opto/MC? There are no Vcc pins for them in schematics. If I can't do it to use auto router then I have to route them manually in ARES?

You can add any Vcc / Vdd... On the menu go to "Design / Configure power rails" add any voltage you need.

If they are "Hidden" you can right click the part and select "Packing tool".

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
The part I'm using is PC827CD, it's an opto with 8 pins, its schematic only show 4 pins (A, K, C, E). I checked "Packaging tool" but found no Vcc pin to configure. What do I do now? I need to connect Vcc pin from output of a regulator. When I used Auto Router without connecting Vcc, there is no route between regulator and Vcc pin.

I think you better download the datasheet... The PC827 has TWO opto-couplers inside... Pin 1,2,7 & 8 is opto 1, pins 3,4,5 & 6 is the other.

There is no Vcc... The current limiting resistors are external.

Sorry, I forgot to explain, I use PC827 because it has 8 pins and there is not 6N136 which I need to use. So I use its footprint just to draw the PCB. How do I manually add a route from pin 8 to output pin of regulator?.

can someone help me to draw route from pin 8 of PC827 footprint to another route (exactly is the route from output of 7815). If I can't do that with PC827, does anyone have 6N136 schematic + footprint? Thanks

Thanks kubeek, I figured out that I couldn't add manual route but had to draw device and PCB package instead to make the connection.

P/S: is there anyway that I can delete all routes in a layout fast? I had to select each route and hit delete,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back