Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Design in LTspice AB Amplifier

Status
Not open for further replies.

winter1620

Is there anyone that can help me build an AB amplifier with the characteristics attached to these in LTspice, at least the schematic circuit. Thanks...

We don't do homework for you. You need to show what you've done so far.

Hi Thank you, the circuit is attached the one im working with and the other is a screenshot of what I wanted to do exactly but I think there is wiring wrong.
This is a source cross-coupled amplifier; 100pF load need to connect to find the gain but the problem is the W/L need to adjust such a way that the quiescent current is IDD|opamp less than or equal to 500 mA

Attachments

• AB class amplifier.asc
    1.9 KB · Views: 304
  • Cross-coupled.JPG
    Cross-coupled.JPG
    35.3 KB · Views: 433
so I changed my circuit around, attached is the current LTspice I have.

Attachments

• AB class amplifier2.asc
    2.9 KB · Views: 325
Sorry, I'm not familiar enough with IC design to help you with that. You might try posting here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back