Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Design a microcontroller based Access control System

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avito

I need to design a microcontroller Based Access Control Sytem. In this system, the user only needs to type a certain password on a matrix keypad, and if the password is correct,an output relay should be activated(in order to open the door).If the password is wrong,then the output Relay should not get activated but a buzzer should sound to signal an error) I want this system to be designed using the 8085 microprocessor,8255 PPI and an external Memory( I2C Communication should be used in connecting the devices). Please give me the entire circuit diagram and also the assembly language program to be written, and also the procedure how to burn the program onto the 8085 chip.

What will be your contribuition to the project if we provide all the schematics and assembly code? :?:
First learn something (you seem to be an engineering student) and try designing it urself and when you have problems then come here and ask us.
If you cant design it yourself then try using google these are so common circuits that I bet there will be ample available on internet.

As already suggested, if it's YOUR project you need to do it yourself!.

It also seems a very strange choice of processor?, using a complicated old microprocessor that requires extra support devices to work. Using a modern micro-controller would be far simpler, far cheaper, and far smaller.

One of my PIC tutorials (the keypad ones) does almost exactly what you're loooking for!.

My guess is that the project is based on a course on microprocessor systems and hence the choice of processor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back