Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

density based traffic signal system circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

karthik kumaran

hai friends.... i am doing my final eee ..... all of u know there will be a project at this year.. so all of our friends have decided to do a project named " density based traffic signal system including priority for ambulanes"... and we searched a lot but we could not found a circuit for this project.... so i request that any one has the above said project circuit.. please send to my email id: surains@gmail.com

Last edited:
You appear to be missing the point - the entire idea of a final project is that YOU design, develop, and produce it - not cheat and copy some one elses.

You are also unlikely to get replies if posting in massive size text and brightly coloured.

I can see using a motion detector to detect traffic density, but how will you identify ambulances?

Is it that time of year again already?

Suggest you read one of the classics. The opening pages of 'Plague from Space' by Harry Harrison, it has some ideas about traffic management and ambulances that you could develop.

Many cities in the USA already have traffic sensing devices and adjust traffic signals and other flow control devices automatically or relatively automatically. There is also provision for expediting emergency vehicles.

I am surprised you could not find anything about it on the internet.
What search terms did you use? Did you search for automated traffic control? **broken link removed** is the first hit I got for that term. Los Angeles is a large American city, somewhat like Mexico City.

John

Thanks to all....

Thanks for all the brothers who made a post... And one thing i am just doing my Diploma Final year... so it is diffcult for me to design a circuit for my project and i really dont have such brain (that u guys have)... And this was my idea on the project... My aim is not to cheat any one (including the college), i want just to make the output of my project... And this is the first time ive been working on this net and all.... So sorry for the mistakes ive done..... Forgive me..

If this was your idea for a final project, perhaps you bit off more than you can chew. Is it too late to change? Perhaps you need to do something less complex.

Last edited:
That's not exactly what I had in mind. But it is simpler.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back