Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Demultiplexer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok Eric ! I have the PCB board done now. So I will move to programming and solve the problem. Will post my code asap !

Hi,
Unfortunately, the code I wrote which run well in the past but has no effect in both of my 2 PCs now! :( It seems that I will lose time to find out what happended to it. The only thing can be sure is the PCB board is good and all connections are correct. The paraport.exe program you send me always run stablelly. It is the only program run well nomatter which PC it is on.
So I think I will develope my code on the base of this. So could you tell me how should I go? Do you have the code of this program ?
I wrote the algorithm for my program already, so it will not take many time to finish on this direction.
Looking forward your replying !

hi nobtiba,

Sorry to hear you have problems with your code.

Send me a PM and I will foward my email address to you.

Sorry for digging this topic up since it was along time ago. However I still want to express my special thanks to Ericgibbs and electro-tech-online forums.
From his whole-hearted help, I have my circuit done well now, again, thanks for your time and suggestion, Eric !

And all members here in electro-tech-online, thank you! We have a great forum in this field.
Best wishes !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back