Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Dell W2607C TV stocked displaying the Software Upgrade Installation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a W2607C TV that is displaying the Software Upgrade Installation screen when powered on. it does the software search in the local application them stopped saying software no found.

The screen is locked with that message, won't responds to anyone of the bottoms, as well as on the remote control. I can't find a copy of the software to save it in the usb drive to install.

the software update that it shows in the screen with red letter is R0.8_D05
saying you are about to update your TV software if you don't want to power
your TV off. but it won't let me to. bottom won't work, I have to unplug it.

I found this information about it https://www.electro-tech-online.com/custompdfs/2011/11/dell20monitorpdf202.pdf

from page 26 to page 29 it give you some information about it. it tell you how to get it in the screen that I have right now, but it doesn't tell you how abort the update screen.

Does anyone know what to do with this problem, I can't find any software online for this TV. if I can find the way to reset, it and get it out that screen that be wonderful

thanks for any help

I suspect that when you begin the upgrade procedure (howsoever caused ) in the first instance, that the Flash/ NVM is erased prior to uploading the replacement firmware. If that is indeed the case, only Dell can help you by supplying a copy of the flash application and appropriate firmware files. More likely they will direct you to a service centre where you will be asked to kindly bend over and open your wallet. You will be instructed to "enjoy" :>)

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back