Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

delay measurement with modelsim

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhanasingaraja

Hi,

I wanna measure delay of a ripple carry adder from modelsim simulation.program works fine.I can see the output waveforms also.but i can't find any delay between inputs and output even with zoom view also.i have attached my output screenshot

pls..... help me

There is no attachment, you'll also need to post the schematic along with the trace.

That waveform is useless without a schematic. And if this is a simulator then you won't see a delay, most simulators use behavioral models for logic gates not simulated silicon, you'd have to get the delay from the datasheet of the actual hardware you'll be using.

You need a Spice type simulator to show circuit delays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back