Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

deduction of output voltage relation

Status
Not open for further replies.

4electros

in the circuit shown :

assume that reset switch is closed for t<0, then opened for t=0

it's needed to deduct the relation of output voltage vo(t) for t>=0

firstly i think i have to use superposition theorem.

Attachments

• s.png
    s.png
    9 KB · Views: 160
Transient analysis is what you need to use, not superposition. Superpositions is when different frequency signals are in the same circuit and you analyze the circuit separately for each frequency.

For initial conditions (t<0) you assume that the switch has been closed for a very long time and so C1 is storing no charge. Then you do transient analysis.

Last edited:
concerning t<0 , i think that v-=v+=Vos nearly due op-amp characteristic A=infinity so v(t=0)=vos is to be after very long charge

anyway what would i do to apply transient analysis? where should i start?

Last edited:
"so Vos=IB1*R1"

No, if it were so, the solution would be trivial. You have to assume that IB1*R1 is not equal to Vos. But v+ and v- of the opamp do have to be equal. Where does the excess current go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back