Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

decode the waveform

Status
Not open for further replies.
In order to decode it you need to know what type of modulation it is.

Looks like a radio serial transmission protocol, the preamble providing time for the agc to respond.

H5845S20A mcu send this data to HT46R065B mcu.i cant find H5845S20A datasheet but find this HT46R065B.The third lead is responsible for reading the data.

You would need to see the source code for the firmware that is running on the mcu. It will be the design or the firmware that defines the protocol. If you gave some information about what the purpose of the equipment that these two mcu's are part of it may possibly help.

Les.

i not acsses to firmwares.i just have hardware.
i read the reciver mcu datatsheet.the lead that connect to data is I/O-ADC-PFD.
PFD function is a source clock and frequnce and cant read data.
I/O and ADC.how can decode this data with I/O pin or ADC pin?

Last edited:
no ..no...
VCC/GND/DATA
DATA pin connect to third pin of HT46R065B mcu.
HT46R065B datasheet uploaded.(HT46R065B/16 DIP)

Attachments

• ht46r06xBv110.pdf
    631.2 KB · Views: 157
I/O and ADC.how can decode this data with I/O pin or ADC pin?
Configure the pin as a digital input for detecting the serial bits. But, unless you know the transmission protocol and encoding method, all you can detect is a meaningless string of bits.

y not bit bang it,
looks like IR tv remote to me,
if so,
the first long pulse and delay is like start bit, the shortest pulse is the "shift clock pulse", the length of delay between says it is logic 1 or 0, count these to get size of "words".
from there you can see bit values from words, my remote pulses 16 bits, then the same 16 bits but inverted, but not all are equal,
either way push a button , it will spit out number, use that number to call function, if that number constantly changes you have encryption OR more likely bad read cycles,
If this were a tv remote...

lots of tutorials out for interrupt and timer...
also i suggest outputting to the scope is a pulse on chB that shows a reference to which part of the wave the data was recorded at that moment for easier debugging
the things mentioned are just to read it, but what kind of data does the transmitter transmit? is it reading temperature, or rc Car controller?
unless you can force the tx control values, it will as mentioned , be guessing from there what it is saying...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back