Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Decent graphic LCD deal at BG Micro

Status
Not open for further replies.

futz

If anyone is interested, BG Micro has **broken link removed**128x64 LCD graphic modules for $9.95.

If you subscribe to their email newsletter, you get 10% off that. Seems like a pretty good price. I bought a couple.

See videos of the display in action at **broken link removed**

Have you ordered from them in the past and if so, what's their shipping costs to Canada? Are they reliable and reasonably quick?

I just clicked on "Vintage Components" expecting to see vacuum tubes or something. I feel old now. :D

kchriste said:
Have you ordered from them in the past and if so, what's their shipping costs to Canada? Are they reliable and reasonably quick?
I have ordered from them several times over the years. They are reliable and reasonably quick. USPS has just boosted their foreign rates, so shipping is higher than it used to be. I ordered about $50 worth of parts and shipping was $11 or $12 for plain USPS parcel post, I think.

I've order from them a few times this past year. Took about a week from placing the order, until delivery. Then again, I live just a few states away... Shipping was as expected, which I think is fair. Low shipping = higher prices, low prices = high shipping (think Ebay). Never had any issues, quality is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back