Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Debuging a 12f683 with pickit2

Status
Not open for further replies.

be80be

To debug a 12f683 with the pickkit2 you need a 12f683-Icd and a header for it is there a way to do this with out 12f683-Icd to debug in real time

Is it as good as thay say I have seen it some where looks Like a good tool 8 inputs. It would be better then a ICD. I would need 4 of them. I'm going to Look in to Logic. thanks Futz

Is it as good as they say?
It's a terrific tool for a very modest price. I don't know how many hours it has saved me since I bought it, but it's a lot. :D

I was writing servo code for 12F683. Couldn't debug, but I connected up the Logic and could immediately see what was wrong with the pulses. Corrected the code and checked again. Problem solved.

It's great for debugging SPI and async serial and I2C as well.

It would be better then a ICD.
How so? I'd be lost without debuggers. But it's great to have both.

I would need 4 of them.
Four Logics? Why? One is plenty. :p

No 4 headers all the chips I use need a different one Just 1 Logic. And I ordered 5 16f88
and some 18f1220 plus some 18f4550 still trying to pick out a second programmer that can debug to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back