Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Deal with the Tiger Woods scandal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dajad

Hello,
If a man wants to cheat on his wife... in my humble opinion that is between his wife and himself. Not for the idiot press to blow out of proportion. Give Woods a break! Men and women have been doing this for centuries! From the way things are going one would think sex and cheating started just yesterday!!! Who is so holy to judge him?

I could care less what Tiger did or does, golf or sex.

The publicity was fine with him as long as it was making him rich. Given that he accepted/invited the publicity via his celebrity status he should have taken more care.

Last edited:
I'm assuming this was supposed to be Spam, given the signature on the OP, and the OP's single post. I think the link was just removed because of new posting rules.

As a celebrity, he sort has the job of role-model, as well. One or two indiscretions is not a big deal, nobody is perfect, but 15? Hope he didn't catch something. Find it disturbing that most of these young sports heroes are paid so much, and act like they can do anything they please. Too many kids are depending on sports to make the successful, and are willing to do anything to get there. The saddest part about Tiger, is that he's still using prescription painkillers, more than a year after his surgery, addiction?

The publicity was fine with him as long as it was making him rich.
Exactly. Most of his endorsements were because of his public image.

dajad said cheating between husband & wife is between them?
Surely the wife/husband is not supposed to know of the affair, besides how can a man cheat on his harem of wives who gives a toss anyway.

Who shives a git?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back