Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Dead Hard Drive ideas?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Midnightcarving

Hey all; I'm teaching a digital electronics class for high school level, we've been focusing heavy on theory and calculation for circuits, but I want to do something practical next. I have a stockroom full of about 30 dead hard drives, and I'd like to feel you all out for some project ideas on what i could do with them.

We've been working with 555 timers, and we're starting to study combinational/sequential logic.

Need some simple modded dead hard drive projects that high school kids would enjoy. Needs to integrate some digital logic.

thanks all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back