Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

dc voltage conversion

Status
Not open for further replies.

DougTee

I am trying to build a mobile RF amp, and so far the schematics I have found are for base stations using 120v or 220v mains. I need to be able to produce a bi-polar power supply that gives me +- 50-70v dc from 12-13vdc. Any ideas will be helpful. Commonly available parts at reasonable cost would be appreciated. Schematics for a Solid State 100W CB linear amp would make me very happy also! Thanks DougTee

hmmm, I'm not sure of a specific supply schematic, but I would suggest looking at some vehicle audio amplifier schematics. Commonly, these vehicle audio amplifiers need to create a split supply from 12-13vdc, usually in upwards of 40-80 vdc, depending on the amp requirements. I would assume the same power supply setup would be necessary here.

Doug,

This circuit is close to what you want, I am sure it is possible to modify it!
**broken link removed**

Ante :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back