Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

dc to ac help

Status
Not open for further replies.

nuttaphong191

hi there , i need to convert a 15v dc to a 15v ac 50 hz, is this possible for a beginer like me? i herd you can do this based on a 555 astable

Why do you want to do such a thing?

Anyway you havent given enough information.

Current?

Freuqency acuracy stability?

Waveshape, modified sine wave, square wave, sine wave?

It's possible to make a 50Hz square wave using an h-bridge and a 555 set at 50Hz.

This is the 3rd website he posted the same question on. Maybe also a 4th but I didn't look there yet.

I do that too....
Posting the same questions everywhere seeking different opinions...;) ;)

The device you need is called an inverter.
You can use 555 in astable mode at approxmite 50Hz and drive a transistor from the 555 output and use a coupling capacitor to get AC.

I'm not sure what's scarey, him bothering to post to that many websites, or you knowing that he did =) What other forum sites do you visit audioguru?

audioguru said:
This is the 3rd website he posted the same question on. Maybe also a 4th but I didn't look there yet.
Wow, how many websites do you normally visit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back