Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

DC to AC converter

Status
Not open for further replies.

the_liong

Hi, I come out a square wave inverter. Anyway, when I use to power up a fluorescent light(with electronic ballast), the light flickering. When I lower down the input voltage,the problem disappear. I suspect is the peak voltage that causing this problem. When my battery is full charge,the peak voltage can more than 260V(I can't remember the exact value,but at least 260V). When I lower down my input voltage until the AC peak voltage drop below 240V, ,flickering disappear. Any one here can explain why the peak voltage can cause flickering? When I use for other electric appliance (normal fluorescent light, energy saving light,adaptor and etc),it was ok.Thank for answering

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back