Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

DC Project Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

newbuzj1

hey everyone, im doing a project for my dc circuits class but have done the experiment but am having problems proving my results using caculations

heres my assignement

you will be given 3 resistor values and 2 voltage values to be set up as show below

you are to calculate the teroretical values of all currents and the voltage on R3 and then confirm these values by experiment.

then one of the power supply polarities is to be reversed and the excercise repeated.

i know i have to use kirchoff's law but am having problems using them

any soultions of ways of working this out would be greatly apperciated

Attachments

• circuirt.jpg
    circuirt.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 320
  • polarities_reversed.jpg
    polarities_reversed.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 314
The sum of the voltages around a loop has to be zero. There are two loops, so two equations in two unknowns. Surly you can solve that.

Attachments

• problem_721.jpg
    problem_721.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 375
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back