Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

dc motor

Status
Not open for further replies.

oakmeadows

i have 1 x12v battery 1x 12v motor 1x joystick controller and a few IN4004 diodes.What i want to do is when i push the joystick upwards i want the motor to go clockwise when i push the joystick downwards i want the motor to go anticlockwise can this be done with the things i have if not can anyone help me how to do this any help would be great thanks

When the joystick is moved on the diagonal, two switches are closed at the same time, which allows a reversing circuit to be implemented, but there is a catch: When the joystick is moved on the other diagonal, the power supply is shorted, so you have to modify the joystick so that cannot happen.

Attachments

• REVERSING_CKT.jpg
    REVERSING_CKT.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 325
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back