Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Dc Motor...!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greatbuddy

Hello everyone,
Actually i need a DC motor which must satisfy the following requirements :

1) RPM - 600 - 1000
2) Power supply - 3-5v
3) Dimensions - Must be small in mm

Let me know if further required..

Have you tried googling for the motor? A 5V DC motor in the RPM range you require (I think most run at about the same speed.) are very common. You shouldn't have any trouble finding it.

I think a 5v DC motor with around 1000 rpm should satisfy your requirements.. Measure the current rpm with an rpm counter.
RPM pick-up device is already done by Kadett200is! Check out the adjacent thread.

[EDITED: WARNING GIVEN FOR BAD LANGUAGE]...

Last edited by a moderator:
The RPM of a DC motor depends on its load. It might spin at 18000 RPM without a load.
A vibrating dildo spins much slower.

Ha is there any motor which domp my requirements,
If yes then provide me a datasheet for that motor plssssssssssss,

Iam badly in need of that and want to buy it ASAP.

Thanks to all.

Most of us are not in your country so if we specify a motor then you won't be able to buy it. You should ask for a motor made in India on an Indian website.

Look at robot sites for motors. You'll probably need one with a gearbox to get a low RPM like 600 or so. This site has some motors, but they don't meet your exact requirements:
**broken link removed**

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Greatbuddy take this advise form audioguru

Most of us are not in your country so if we specify a motor then you won't be able to buy it. You should ask for a motor made in India on an Indian website.

to buy something quick look localy

Plssssssssss = if the motor is hot and you drop it into water :confused:

Robert-Jan

Hello everyone,
Actually i need a DC motor which must satisfy the following requirements :

1) RPM - 600 - 1000
2) Power supply - 3-5v
3) Dimensions - Must be small in mm

Let me know if further required..

You haven't provided enough information.

Torque?

You could get a 5V 1000rpm motor but it'd be useless if it isn't powerful enough.

You say "small in mm" which means nothing, is that 1mm or 100mm?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back