Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

DC motor with 1524 ic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fiboehh

Okj, for this project i want to drive a DC motor with a 1524 hakker ic. The goal is to regulate the rotation speed throw a microcontroller.
I have a budget of 150 euro!
The things i (think i) need are:
- LCD display
- DC motor
- a 1524 hakker drive ic
- a 8051 developmentboard ( i already got this)
i prefer to buy all the components with RS ( RS Components | Electronic and Electrical Components )
I 'm thinking for buying this ones:
DC motor:
1 DC motor,12600rpm 6-15V 27.7mm dia
RS stocknummer 238-9737 Fabrikant Como Drills Fabrikantnummer 719RE385 Price Each 5.25 euro -> Como Drills | Control Gear | Motors and Motor Controllers | DC Motors | Permanent Magnet Motors |719RE385

Display:
1 16x2 reflective STN yel/grn,80x36
RS stocknummer 532-6408 Fabrikant Displaytech Fabrikantnummer 162C-BA-BC Price Each 5.71 euro ->Displaytech | Optoelectronics and Displays | Displays | LCD Displays - Alphanumeric | Alphanumeric |162C-BA-BC

anyone an idea witch 1524 hakker ic to use?
And then, how to manage this all..
I'm little bit new in this elektronic world, so please a little bit help :D

GrtZ

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back