Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

DC/DC Drive for ETEL TML 210

Status
Not open for further replies.

37Dodge

Hi,

I need some help with my electric truck conversion. I am using 4 ETEL 210 TML DC motors. The DC volts for each motor is 325, 3-phase, peak 33.3 A ,continuous 3.59 A
, 10.8KWmax, 1.17 KW cont. peak torque max 228, cont torque 31, peak HP , and cont HP 1.56. I would like a controller that has regen and reverse. I'll be using a 325 V lithium ion battery pack.

My problem is that I can't find a DC/DC controller that is high enough Volts, amps and 3phase output. I have been told that I can put DC current into an AC/DC controller and it will work? If so which companies make controllers where that will work?

I could go with a controller for each motor, or one for each two motors, but would prefer to use one controller.

Am I on the wrong track? Are there other options with these motors (I have the motors).?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back