Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

dc-dc converter

Status
Not open for further replies.

loshna

hai i'm doing a project where it involves me to make use a dc-dc volatage converter but i can't get one so i want to design the dc-dc converter circuit. Can someone help me?
IN : 9 - 18VDC
OUT : 3.3 VDC
:confused:

Hi,

What are the input and output current requirements, or the power requirement?

hi

there is an input of 12V and a Vcc of 3.3V and also relay of 12V

i have uploaded a picture of partial circuit. I need to make a new circuit to replace the DC-DC in the circuit with a circuit that will have input of 9-18V and output of 3.3V

Attachments

• dcdc.jpg
    dcdc.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 193
A "converter" usually means isolation from input to output. Since you just need a voltage reduction with a common ground, I think you need a "regulator". Look up LM317, for example.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back